We are really excited to introduce the Active Learning Toolkit. This new training which includes magical resources is aimed at staff providing 1-to-1 and small group support or intervention in your school or setting.
The Active Learning Toolkit provides hundreds of practical ideas, games and themes to engage children who need a little extra support and develops personal, social and emotional skills for learning in a fun, active way. The 3-hour training course will orientate staff through the toolkit and provides strategies to actively engage and support children in your school or setting.
Who is it for?
All staff providing learning support for children in Early Years Foundation Stage – Year 3 and community settings including TAs/LSAs, ELSAs, SENCOs and Early Years Educators.
- Support your staff to actively provide the best possible experiences and measurable impact for children in 1-to-1 and small group environments
- Engage children in an active, fun way
- Develop their Personal, Social and Emotional skills for learning
- Accelerate the development of physical literacy
- Nurture happy, confident children who believe they can achieve
Three-hour comprehensive courses are being delivered in your area.
The Active Learning Toolkit is part of real play. real play supports families to play and learn together. To find out more about this captivating programme that supports families through the power of play please click here.
For dates and venues please visit the National Events Calendar by clicking here.
Alternatively, contact us on:
T 020 8863 0304