- This event has passed.
Active Learning Toolkit, Swindon
January 16, 2017
This course is OPEN to all practitioners. Please contact Andy Steckbedk at Andy@fortiuspe.co.uk for more information.
Active Learning Toolkit Create Learning Community
The Active Learning Toolkit provides practical ideas, strategies and resources to actively support, nurture and have FUN with children in 1-to-1 and small group environments.
- Support your staff to actively provide the best possible experiences and measurable impact for children in 1-to-1 and small group environments.
- Engage children in an active, fun way.
- Develop their Personal, Social and Emotional skills for learning.
- Accelerate the development of physical literacy.
- Nurture happy, confident children who believe they can achieve.
Aimed at: All staff providing learning support for children in Early Years Foundation Stage – Year 3 and community settings including TAs/LSAs, ELSAs, SENCOs and Early Years Educators
To book your place on the Create Learning Community and to view specific details click here.