High quality Fundamental Movement Skills (FMS) are essential in unlocking the long-term potential in young athletes, which can also be limited through a gap, deficiency or imbalance in their FMS. This course introduces the ‘FUNS for everyone’ programme as a better solution for identifying and developing the physical abilities of more able children in PE and Sport.
FUNS for everyone
By the end of the course:
- All delegates will be able to explain what multi-skills and FMS are and why they are so essential to the long term development of young athletes.
- All delegates will be able to use ’FUNS for everyone’ to better identify, challenge and develop more able children in P.E. and Sport.
- Most delegates will be able to identify a range of delivery and intervention methods to stretch their young athletes.
- Most delegates will be ready to review their own Gifted &Talented (G&T) Policy
- Some delegates will be ready to pilot a more inclusive and effective G&T programme for their school/club by integrating the FUNS programme.
This practical course explores and familiarises delegates with ‘FUNS for everyone’ – a progressive fundamental movement programme. Delegates have the opportunity to identify clear physical learning journeys for all their young athletes with the ability to extend even the most able, providing the platform for them to develop higher order sport/activity skills.
Delegates on the course receive a full set of ‘FUNS for everyone’ resources, including Teacher’s Folder, Interactive CD and Student Cards.
|Book on a course||Host a course||Buy Resources|