We’re proud to announce that Lings Primary School will be the first Create Learning School! The national launch will take place on the morning of Wednesday, 4th November 2015 at the school.
What does a Create Learning School do?
- Enables local schools to access local support as part of a network
- Shares best practice
- Celebrates success and the impact of the Create Development approach and shows others how it was achieved
Northamptonshire Sport is an official Local Partner of Create Development. The two organisations work in partnership to ensure the high quality delivery of real PE and programmes across Northamptonshire.
Together with Northamptonshire Sport, local schools have been invited to the launch to:
- be one of the first schools to be part of a Create Learning School network and find out about the local support available
- see real PE and other Create Development programmes in action
- hear more about the impact the programmes have made to the children, teachers and schools from Leigh Wolmarans, Headteacher
- meet and hear from Ronnie Heath, Managing Director at Create Development
Over 40 schools are confirmed to attend the launch to find out more about the network and the support on offer.
Did you know…
Lings Primary School have been named best for sport in the town for a third year in a row. The school has been commended by judges for using PE to “improve all areas of school life, pupil behaviour and levels of attainment.” Click here to read the full details.