GamesForceGo! real leaders enables schools to deliver
leadership programmes in school that support the development
of Leadership Fundamentals in a fun and engaging way,
through simple and clear learning journeys.
Enabling EVERY child to develop Leadership Fundamentals
What makes GamesForceGo! real leaders unique?
- Supports both teachers and pupils in Year 5/6 to understand what great leadership looks, sounds and feels like.
- Gives teachers the tools to support the development of leadership fundamentals in pupils.
- Provides pupils with opportunities to lead and deliver small events and competitions.
- Empowers teachers and pupils to deliver high quality, healthy competition through a focus on Personal Best.
- Provides a template programme, resources and a menu of ideas to include, challenge and support young leaders in and through appropriate roles.
- Provides schools with insight deployment and further development of whole school leadership roles.
Click here to find out more.
Primary school teachers.
The price is £245 plus VAT per teacher and includes:
- 1 day training
- A range of resources to run the programme including 10 leader’s booklets, leader’s posters, interactive 10 module programme
- Key Stage 1 competition festival, 8 review dice and other supporting tools
- Impact Report to evidence and celebrate impact
Visit our National Events Calendar by clicking here to find a Create Learning Community in your area. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact us at:
T: 020 8863 0304
“Leadership needs to be re-positioned at the forefront for our school, in fact a lot of schools. I can see the impact this programme will make in school and how much it could do for the children who really need it most.”
“No matter how much we might disagree, we can work it out, we are a team!”
9 year old leader