real legacy is an ambitious two-year programme,
personalised for your school to make a real difference and
create a real legacy for EVERY child.
Creating a new ambition for EVERY child
- Brings together the school, home and community to enable cultural change
- Provides measurable, sustainable and meaningful impact for EVERY child, school and family
- Provides sector leading training, groundbreaking resources and ongoing, personalised support to achieve your vision
In addition to Create programmes, real legacy includes bespoke school-based support (total of 4 days), evidence of impact, enrichment opportunities and the very best innovative resources including a licence for Jasmine – your real learning platform.
- Staff training and support: Inspired teachers and measurable impact in quality of teaching and learning.
- Pupil achievement and progress: AfL embedded, collaborative learning integral and learning celebrated and shared.
- Teaching and learning, assessment and planning: A culture of high expectations with all pupils making secure and sustained progress.
- Inclusion, engagement and school culture: Highly inclusive culture with all pupils remaining active in and out of school.
- Health and Wellbeing: Successful strategies to engage families to develop and sustain healthy habits and behaviours.
- Competitive opportunities: All pupils learning from safe and challenging, healthy competition.
- Enrichment opportunities: A range of enrichment opportunities established, including opportunities for pupils to lead and volunteer.
- Whole school advocacy and impact: Clear evidence of PE spending impacting on whole school development outcomes.
For more information contact us on 020 8863 0304 or at firstname.lastname@example.org