We’re excited to be part of the Active Surrey Primary PE and School Sport Conference.
Date: Thursday 3rd November 2016
Venue: Surrey Sports Park, University of Surrey, Guildford GU2 7AD
As part of the conference, we’ll be delivering workshops on real PE, real gym, Family FUNS and real coaching where delegates will have the opportunity explore the philosophy and resources behind each of these innovative programmes.
You’ll have four opportunities to find out how we are redefining what’s possible and creating positive relationships with physical activity for life:
- Take part in our real PE workshop. This will explore simple solutions and introduce real PE, an innovative programme that gives all children the physical literacy, emotional and thinking skills to achieve in PE, Sport and life.
- Take part in one of our practical real gym workshops to find out how this inclusive programme explodes the myths around teaching gymnastics whilst enabling every child to stretch themselves.
- Take part in our Family FUNS workshop to find out how this innovative scheme helps families to play and learn together.
- Take part in our real coaching workshop to find out how this groundbreaking programme supports coaches to gain a deeper understanding of the developing child and to align coaching habits in order to develop a truly child centred approach.
- Visit us on our stand in the marketplace, where you can talk to us about all of our programmes.
Please visit http://www.activesurrey.com/schools for more information.