real gym is a totally new and holistic approach that makes gym
relevant, meaningful and challenging
for EVERY child in primary school.
Enabling EVERY child to stretch themselves
The real gym programme is supported by Jasmine – your real learning platform to simplify, streamline and enhance your real gym experience. This teaching and learning aid is intuitive and easy to navigate enabling teachers to plan and deliver an outstanding PE lesson with confidence.
Try a lesson with your pupils
To see what a real gym Lesson Plan looks like click here. You could even try a lesson with your pupils in their next PE lesson to find out what they think. We know that they’ll love it!
What makes real gym unique?
Click on the links below to view more detailed information
real gym has been written and developed by Sarah Moon, real gym National Lead.
Sarah’s accolades include:
> Master Coach in Rhythmic Gymnastics, presented by British Gymnastics 2013
> Team GB Coach for the rhythmic gymnastics group for the Olympic Games, (London) in 2012
> Head Rhythmic Gymnastics Coach for England, for the Commonwealth Games (Delhi) in 2010
> Sports Coach UK Community Sports Coach of the Year in 2007
> Sportswest Female Coach of the Year 2005
Any practitioner who delivers PE in primary schools.
Cost for practitioners
The price is £245 plus VAT and includes:
- A full day training.
- 35 double-sided A4 progressive real gym Skill Cards.
- Set of 8 real gym Dice and Dice matrix poster to engage and excite pupils.
- Access to Jasmine – your real learning platform (one year licence) which includes:
- Fully aligned curriculum map.
- A Scheme of Work for your year group.
- 12 weeks of interactive Lesson Plans.
- Supporting tools and documents including hall set-up ideas.
Jasmine annual licence costs after year 1 (for your chosen year group): £95 plus VAT
OR Whole School annual licence costs:
- Average school: £195 plus VAT
- Small school (100 pupils or less): £95 plus VAT
- Large school (21 classes +): £295 plus VAT
Cost for Whole School model
Different pricing structures are in place for school based programmes and includes gymnastics Schemes of Work for all year groups and market leading supporting resources.
- £995 plus VAT – infant school
- £1,195 plus VAT – junior school
- £1,395 plus VAT – primary school
Contact us for more details, a model and a date to fit you and your school’s needs.
Visit our National Events Calendar by clicking here to find a Create Learning Community in your area. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact us at:
T: 020 8863 0304
real gym Ambassador – Olympian, Lynne Hutchison
Olympian, Lynne Hutchison is keen to support the real gym programme as school gymnastics really inspired her and had such a positive impact on her life. Lynne mirrors real gym National Lead and Team GB Rhythmic Gymnastic Coach, Sarah Moon’s belief and passion to inspire children to take part in gymnastics on a larger scale so that every child can experience the fun and benefits of the sport as she did. Lynne was fortunate enough to take part in gymnastics at school where she was discovered and progressed to Olympian at a club.
Lynne’s accolades include:
- Competed at Commonwealth Games Glasgow 2014 for England – fifth individual in ribbon final
- TEAM GB Olympian, rhythmic gymnastics group, Olympic Games, (London) in 2012
- Competed at Commonwealth Games Delhi 2010 for England – Bronze team medalist