real gym is a totally new and holistic approach that makes gym
relevant, meaningful and challenging
for EVERY child in primary school.
Enabling EVERY child to stretch themselves
What makes real gym unique?
Click on the links below to view more detailed information
real gym has been written and developed by Sarah Moon, real gym National Lead.
Sarah’s accolades include:
> Master Coach in Rhythmic Gymnastics, presented by British Gymnastics 2013
> Team GB Coach for the rhythmic gymnastics group for the Olympic Games, (London) in 2012
> Head Rhythmic Gymnastics Coach for England, for the Commonwealth Games (Delhi) in 2010
> Sports Coach UK Community Sports Coach of the Year in 2007
> Sportswest Female Coach of the Year 2005
Any practitioner who delivers PE in primary schools.
Cost for practitioners
The price is £245 plus VAT and includes:
- A 1-day innovative training course
- real gym cards plus an introduction card
- real gym introduction booklet
- USB stick containing an interactive 12 lesson programme (split into 4 x 3 blocks) for your year group. Download a FREE, sample real gym Lesson Plan here.
- Dice matrix poster and 8 high quality dice
Cost for Whole School model
Different pricing structures are in place for school based programmes and includes gymnastics Schemes of Work for all year groups and market leading supporting resources.
- £995* plus VAT – infant school
- £1,195* plus VAT – junior school
- £1,395* plus VAT – primary school
Contact us for more details, a model and a date to fit you and your school’s needs.
* Please note that schools must nominate at least one member of staff to attend a Create Learning Community in addition to a Whole School training day.
Visit our National Events Calendar by clicking here to find a Create Learning Community in your area. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact us at:
T: 020 8863 0304
real gym Ambassador – Olympian, Lynne Hutchison
Olympian, Lynne Hutchison is keen to support the real gym programme as school gymnastics really inspired her and had such a positive impact on her life. Lynne mirrors real gym National Lead and Team GB Rhythmic Gymnastic Coach, Sarah Moon’s belief and passion to inspire children to take part in gymnastics on a larger scale so that every child can experience the fun and benefits of the sport as she did. Lynne was fortunate enough to take part in gymnastics at school where she was discovered and progressed to Olympian at a club.
Lynne’s accolades include:
- Competed at Commonwealth Games Glasgow 2014 for England – fifth individual in ribbon final
- TEAM GB Olympian, rhythmic gymnastics group, Olympic Games, (London) in 2012
- Competed at Commonwealth Games Delhi 2010 for England – Bronze team medalist