real play is a captivating programme which
supports families through the power of play.
real play (formerly known as Family FUNS) includes training to support practitioners with a unique approach and fun strategies to encourage families playing, learning and being physically active together.
Families playing and learning together
Why real play?
Measured outcomes include improvements in:
- children’s Personal, Social and Emotional skills
- parents’/carers’ engagement and confidence
- family activity levels
- children’s physical development
All in an active, fun, thematic way!
real play presentation – includes impact report and showcase video.
Read about the impact
An evaluation of impact study by Southampton Solent University
What children say
“We have to be ambitious for families; they’re far too important to be left to chance” – read the blog by Ronnie Heath, Managing Director and hear how active family play lifted him from the life he could have had.
Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and Key Stage 1 (KS1) practitioners, Teaching Assistants, SENCOs, Family Support Workers/Family Link Teachers and PE practitioners.
Training: £245 plus VAT and includes:
- 1-day training for up to two members of staff.
- Supporting resources including Interactive DVD, active Story Books, Physical Activity Board Game and Mini-Challenge Cards.
The resources to run a real play club for targeted families can be purchased before or after your training.
A real play club pack includes a Giant Physical Activity Board Game, Posters, DVD, Session Plans, A4 First FUNS pack (Story books and A4 Cards) and access to an online portal – £245 plus VAT.
- 5 home packs – £250 plus VAT (£50 plus VAT per pack)
- 10 home packs – £450 plus VAT (£45 plus VAT per pack)
- 30 home packs – £1,125 plus VAT (£37.50 plus VAT per pack)
Visit our National Events Calendar by clicking here to find a Create Learning Community in your area. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact us at:
T: 020 8863 0304